Jewellery Accessory Making Workshop Objective:
This course explores the possibility of making beads and creative pendants with clay, by using different textures , shapes and embedding objects into clay to create your own unique handmade necklace, earring and bracelets.
– The creative bit is designing the piece to the desired shape and using the textures.
– Introduction to the type of clay used in Jewellery
– Drawing the required design and texture
– Shaping, texturing, making beads and embedding objects in clay
– Painting the pieces and its beading
– Making clasps, earring, tying knots
– The first week we will make the pendants and the beads the next class will paint and finish the piece
– Application of tools and materials