Basic Pottery Course
Hobby Workspace associates with Mud Mystery to offer Pottery Classes. These are not just about making clay pots but being connected with Mother Earth. We present an opportunity to handcraft stories & give shape to your imagination in Clay, one of the purest materials available to mankind. Apart from realising creativity, Pottery teaches you patience & giving attention to finer details, making you a perfectionist.
The “Basic Pottery Course” is an introductory course to Pottery. Learn the unique pinching method that gives pots & vases their organic shape. Learn more shaping styles, create your own vase & compete in teams to make the most creative design.
- Day 1: Warming up session with the introduction of clay as medium with pinching method
- Day 2: Dealing with flatter clay, rolling out clay like a tiles
- Day 3: Making snakes (coiling) of clay
- Day 4: Mix up all the 3 days learning styles, small vase on pottery wheel
- Day 5: Various games designed to create a team building and forming structures in group activity, vase on pottery wheel