Hobby Workspace associates with Mud Mystery to offer Pottery Classes. These are not just about making clay pots but being connected with Mother Earth. We present an opportunity to handcraft stories & give shape to your imagination in Clay, one of the purest materials available to mankind. Apart from realising creativity, Pottery teaches you patience & giving attention to finer details, making you a perfectionist.
Learn the unique pinching method that gives pots & vases their organic shape in this advanced Pottery course. Learn Texturing methods, shaping styles & create your own textured vase. Get an insight in decorating the vase with human characters & embossed elements.
- Day 1: Clay modelling with pinching style
- Day 2: Understanding texturing and pattern making on handmade tiles to form a murals.
- Day 3: Exploring the clay’s flexibility by coiling making a platter/big bowl
- Day 4: Forming a human characters, a vase on pottery wheel with added embossed decoration on it.
- Day 5: Theme based team building assignments and observing special skills on particular styles plus a couple of articles on pottery wheel