Express your creativity with a pencil by learning the basics of drawing and familiarize yourself with various mediums such as pencils, oil pastels and water paints. Each medium can be manipulated with different techniques to achieve diverse results. In this course, you can expect to master the following:
- Introduction to Pencil Drawing: Various pencil strokes, lines and curves. Make simple design forms and patterns.
- Introduction to Drawing with Shapes: Design with different shapes and create simple compositions with different shapes.
- Introduction to Oil Pastels: How to use oil pastels and shade with them
- Introduction to Water Painting: Basic painting with wash technique, color mixing and texture painting
- Introduction to Mix-media: Learn to blend two mediums of watercolors and oil pastels
- Basic Object Drawing: Learn simple object drawing and shading with shadow with a focus on balancing and overlapping.
- Nature Drawing: Landscape and scenery drawing with shading. Learn to draw and design compositions of simple elements from nature like flowers and leaves including flowerpot design.
- Human Figure Drawing: Drawing human figures with basic shapes including coloring and shading techniques. Also create compositions with human figures and landscapes in the background.
- Thematic Drawing: Drawing different themes like festivals and sports